Sunday, September 11, 2011

A week in Speedpaints

It's been a busy week and I have some more speedpaints to share with you. Before I get to that I want to mention that I am in the process of building a new website where I will stream my hangouts from. That way even if you can't get into the Hangout you can still watch. I have a few more things in the works as well.

I also want to say thank you to all of you who have supported my Kickstarter Project. I am now more than half-way toward my goal. You guys rock!

OK without any further ado here are this weeks speedpaints:

Moritz Tolxdorff

Maro Mascaro

Adam B

Kim Beasley

Nathan Weinberg

Pete Johnson Community Manager for The Longest Hangout!

Michael Copeland

Ron Jackson

Steven Brent


Alex Balcazar

Shefali Burns

Peter Menocal

Ryan Techau

Robert Anderson

Arlis Bullard


Pol McGuigan

I am not entirely sure yet but I am hoping to hold another Cliffathon next weekend. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment