Monday, August 29, 2011

Hurricane Hangouts!


We just had a visit from Hurricane Irene. Thankfully, there is little to no damage where I live, though in many surrounding areas there is major flooding. Near the beginning part of it I logged into G+ planning to just check things before what I thought was an invevitable blackout instead I was invited to Hangout with Ricardo Lagos. This is the Speedpainting I did of him during it:

After painting and chilling out for a bit I bid farewell and enjoyed the rest of the night with my family. Sunday morning I was back at it again and painted the following three:

Davide Cassenti

Paul Bucalo

Christa Laser

Thank you all for making the weekend that much brighter!

P.S. for those of you interested in funding my Speedpaint Hangout Project I launched a Kickstarter project!











No comments:

Post a Comment